Translate blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Relieving Your Debt With Free Blogs!

The internet is a huge, vast sea of many struggling small fish and a few happy big fish. Those who know how to generate a positive income through the internet are the big fish, while the rest of us struggling are the small fish, guppies. Up until a few months ago, I was clueless as to how to make money on the internet. This didn't work for me because I personally have expensive tastes and at the time I was unemployed so I wanted to find out what the internet hype was all about.

So I went about learning about Affiliate Marketing, Joint Venturing, even Article Marketing(!), and I came across an AdSense tutorial.

And then it hit me like a ton of bricks!!!

What if I just put up a blog, which is free to setup and host, and put AdSense ads on the blog so that whenever someone comes to my blog and clicks a link, I get paid!

That way, anytime I generate FREE traffic to my site, I stand the potential of making a few cents to a few dollars per click. When the advertising is free, that is 100% profit.

I could also advertise on AdWords for cheap keywords and hope that I break even or profit in the long run.

In the past 4 days I've generated a profit of about $36 on AdSense, using AdWords to promote it. So far so good!

And the BEST part about this is that the reader, YOU(!), can do everything I have done in a matter of minutes. The only hard part is promoting your blogs and keeping them brimming with fresh content!

Check out my blogs in my signature and please click some ad links, especially if they interest you!


No comments: